Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Portrait Photographer in Castle Rock, CO











Well, today is Melia's birthday, she is officially 7 years old! I just can't believe it! She is at school right now, but was happy to go with her Krispie Kremes in hand to share at snack time! She doesn't know it but I plan on surprising her at lunch time with cheese pizza and party hats! It's going to be fun fun day as we celebrate the miracle of her life!

Last night I met up with Mike to take a few photos for some marketing materials, he also brought his lovely wife and 2 kiddos, what a great family!! Mike and his family go to the same church as I do, but this was the first time that we had officially met. Mike, heads up our missions ministry to Haiti and has already taken two trips to Haiti and coordinated several others! When he and Pastor went on the first trip, I thought briefly perhaps I would go (those of you that know me and falling out of your chairs right now, because that would mean Cija would be getting on a plane!!); but things quickly changed when they returned and Pastor told the story of spotting a tarantula the size of a football helmet on the side of the road!!! Nope, no way, not happening! YIKES!! Well, I hope your day will be as happy and joy filled as mine!! XOXO! Cija http://www.3wishesphotography.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love looking at your photography!!
We have moved back to Denver and I cannot wait to schedule a time for you to photograph our family! Maybe this summer??

3 Wishes Photography said...

I would love that!! It would be so fun to meet those cute little boys of yours!