Saturday, May 22, 2010

Children's Photography in Denver, Highlands Ranch, Parker & Castle Rock







Okay, when did Colorado become such a windy place to live!? My house is whistling Dixie and I can't keep the patio furniture on the patio to save my life!
I had to reschedule some shoots this week... while redecorating my daughter's room I managed to drag her bed up and over my foot; unfortunately the toenail on my big toe went with the bed! YOUCH! Then, to make matters worse Fred Flintstone treated me at the walk-in clinic, he grabbed himself a pair of dinosaur bones and ripped my nail the rest of the way off! Double YOUCH! But today, I braved wearing a shoe (if you can call a "croc" a shoe) and head out to meet my sweet little buddy, Kylie.
Kylie is 3 years old, and I have had the pleasure of taking her photos every six months since she was 18 months old! It's so much fun to watch these little ones grow up! While the wind can reek havoc at a family shoot, hair flying in every direction, it can actually create some pretty cool effects in a single person shoot! I hope you enjoy this sneak peek of Kylie's Shoot. To schedule your own photo shoot visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/.

No comments: