Saturday, May 1, 2010

Maternity Photography in Castle Rock, CO








Today was the best day! My oldest daughter Melia asked if we could spend the day together, just me and her, and I was more that happy to oblige! We went out to lunch, had her hair done with sparkles and everything, went the to American Girl Doll store, got a Starbucks and shopped for a new outfit! A perfect girl's day out!! Now I'm looking forward to doing it with Sabrina and Ryanne! The fun continued this evening when Rod and I took the girls to the annual DU Ice Show!! But in between shopping and iceskating I did a combo shoot with the Johnson family. Avari just turned 3!! Yippee!! and Shantel is expecting a new baby this month!! (Check back the 1st of June for the Newborn shoot!) For more information on booking your own photo session, check out my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/! Hugs! Cija








No comments: