Thursday, September 8, 2011

Senior Pictures In Highlands Ranch, CO







I told you I might be back tonight!  And the bonus... it is only 10:30, I may just make it to bed before 11:00 tonight. That would be down right fabulous.  So this is Amanda, I mentioned her earlier today.  She told me that she is not all that into taking pictures but I thought she did a fantastic job, just naturally photogenic! Amanda is a 2012 Senior at Vista High School, she plays tennis and swims but has not yet settled on her plans for next year, although she is thinking about a career in environmental science.  
After our shoot, I headed to the mall to run some errands for my niece's bridal shower (different niece).  Can I just say that Crate and Barrel is one of my favorite places on earth.  I love every thing about it... if I had a lot of money, I would surely spend a lot of it there.  I had so much fun, perusing the gadget wall... I was even tempted to buy a new cheese grater but thought I might put it on my christmas list instead (I don't hate my grater but Aimee is not a fan).  
So the big news of the week... Aimee and I are taking a "Stay off Facebook" challenge, mind you this should NOT be big news but the fact that it is, is the very reason I am doing it!!  I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook for sure!  I love finding friends from years gone by and getting a quick glimpse into the busy lives of friend and family and getting to see all the pictures but I hate all the time I waste on it, I hate the desperate feeling of wondering if someone commented on my post and I hate that the personal contact I used to have with people is slipping away.  So...  I have "deactivated"and soon I will need to knock on Aimee's door for a pep talk I am already suffering withdrawal symptoms!!  
Well, I am off!  I need to make my list of things to do for tomorrow and then hit the hay!  See you tomorrow with another sneak peek.  TaTa! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the photos and so does Amanda. They turned out amazing!