Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Baby Photography in Castle Rock, CO

And the winner for "Happiest Baby" goes to... CLARK!!  (the crowd goes wild!!) I mean seriously, so Clark and I get together monthly for a little photog time and every stinkin' time he is content as can be.  And, might I add, we have had some of the coldest shoots I have ever been on (his 6 month was a killer!!) but it didn't phase him one little bit.  I like him... ALOT!
 And the face, he is just too cute!  So suave and debonaire...  he has a "Bond" quality about him.  My name is "Harris, Clark Harris".  Oh yes, that suits him!!  Just say it while looking at the picture below.


 Well, it is already time to go get the girls from school.  They are going to be soooo excited when they get home.  On date night, Melia and I picked up some duct tape and I showed her how to make a few things, she went crazy for it and all 3 of them have been scouring  youtube watching duct tape tutorials.  Today, I went to Walmart and picked up a few rolls for them to create with.  I just love being able to do something for them that they will be so excited about!!  Should be a fun night at the Cookseys!
www.3wishesphotography.com


No comments: