Thursday, February 13, 2014

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 I know… right!  I mean seriously!!!!  
I can't even stand it.
Yes, Kensington is uber adorable! (Need I point out the lower lip!)
 Of course I am always happy when one of my shoots involves the Cozza girls, because in addition to their fabulousness, I get to see their mama!
 I am loving the headband, I even broke out in a little of Olivia Newton John's "Let's Get Physical" (I am not even kidding!" and on a side note, isn't that totally weird about her husband???) I had a very stylish headband myself… it was white, navy blue and gold, a simple braid, oh so chic'! 
 Now, here's the fun stuff on the left you have Kensington, on the right her big sister, Keeley at her 1 year old shoot a couple of years ago!!
 Oh yes, very fun shoot!!  
 Today was also a very fun day!  The girlies and I went downtown to see the Colorado ballet's performance of Cinderella and then afterwards we hit Steve's Snappy Dogs for lunch.  My friends seemed a little less excited about my restaurant, but I made them power through… it was d-e-licous!
I will definitely go back again. 
 Now we are back at home, back in the real world and it's time to figure out what's for dinner.
So until next time!!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: