Sunday, February 16, 2014

Newborn Photographer in Parker, CO

Meet Mr. Ethen!
This is my have photo of the day!  Piggies, lips, chubby cheeks all in one photo!

I like this one a lot too… the airplanes belonged to his Grandpa and his God-Mother made the beautiful blanket!!
 Another hand made blanket and hat!  There were booties too, but Ethan was not entirely happy with me moving him around, so we had to skip the booties.
 Poor little baby boy had a serious case of hick ups!  
 Sports was the theme of his nursery… and this soccer ball what the prop of choice to highlight.  I gotta say I was quite happy that Ethan gave us this shot!   And I LOVE his little mouth!!!

Thanks Sara, Kevin and Lois ( Grandma) for allowing me to photograph this sweet baby boy!
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: