Thursday, April 10, 2014

Maternity Photography in Castle Rock, CO


Well, we are closing in on Friday and I have high hopes for a much better Friday this week than last week!!  Much better indeed!!  This weekend we will be celebrating our oldest, Melia is turning 11 and to celebrate we are going to see The Thorn on Saturday and a birthday party with the family on Sunday! 
But before I get too carried away with my plans… let's talk about Alicia shall we?
 I met up with Alicia and her mom yesterday afternoon for her maternity shoot.  Alicia is staying with her mom until the baby is born (due the end of May), her husband will be joining her in May. In the meantime, he is roughy it at home, in the Bahamas.  Yes… you read me correctly.
 The Bahamas, sand, sun… well you get the picture.  
Alicia was hoping for spring flowers, but since we don't get flowers around here until mid June or so, we had to get creative. 
But, I was very happy with the end result… I think the colors are stunning and give the photos are real Colorado spring time feel. 
 To say I had fun on this shoot would be an understatement.  
I had the best time.  I was so inspired by all the different elements.

 I am pretty excited about the newborn shoot too… we are going with a Sailor theme.
Did I mention that baby's dad is a Captain (the sea fairing kind)?!?

 Yikes! Rod just walked in that means it's dinner time.  That means I shouldn't sitting here anymore!!
Till next time!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THIS IS MY NEICE ALICIA I HAVENT SEEN HER IN OVER 20 YEARS.SHE SO PRETTY.AND LOOKS ALOT LIKE HER MOTHER LINDA MY SISTER;THE PICTURES ARE SO PRETTY SO IT JUST TOOK MY BREATH AWAY.CAINT WAIT TO SEE YOU LOVE HUGS AND KISSIS THE PHOTOGRAPHER WAS SO GOOD IAM SO IMPRESSED SHE KNOWS WHAT SHES DOING WHEN IT COMES TO TAKEING PRETTY PICTURES THATS FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!