Thursday, April 24, 2014

Baby Photographer in Castle Pines, Colorado



Go ahead, admit it… your melting into a pile of mooshy goo!!  I know I am!  
Oh Kensington, could you be any cuter!!  I think NOT!
It was time to document, Kensington's 9 month milestone! And she was showing off all her 9 month skills.  She was crawling and pulling up.  I just noticed I didn't pick one of those for the sneak peek, so you are just going to have to take my word for it. 

I am in love with this child!  (and her big sister, Keeley, too!! )
 Oh my… my poor baby is not having a fun night.  She has had a rough day.  
She lied to me = discipline
She lost her knee pads for volleyball = not getting to go to practice
She lied to her Dad = another discipline
 So while her sisters are at volleyball she is stuck at home with me cleaning out the refrigerator (that is her discipline, they HATE cleaning!!).  Everything out, scrub down the shelves and everything back in.  
Sometimes it's tough being a mom, her sad eyes and boo boo face make me want to rush over and take over for her.  Maybe even get her some ice cream and pop in a movie for her and I to watch together… but that wouldn't help her at all. 
 I remember when she was this size with the little rhinoceros face she did with her fake cry…
Somedays, I really miss those days!!
But most days 9 is pretty awesome too.  Watching her learn and grow into a beautiful young lady.  
Soon this night of disciplines will be over and tomorrow will come with new mercies and new beginnings.  Hang in there, moms!!  Take deep cleansing breaths, count to ten, PRAY and keep pressing on!!  
 My other child… Cyrus, the dog that won't stop barking however, might just push me right over the edge!!!
 Well… until next time!!  
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com



No comments: