Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Newborn Photography in Castle Rock, CO

This morning I got to hang out with this very handsome fella.
Mr. McGwire.
He was very awake when I first arrived, so were able to get some fun pictures of him bright eyed and bushy tailed!
His mom and dad had some very fun props for us to play with…
oh my goodness, he just looks so cozy in there.
They did an awesome job of warming up the place so it wasn't long before he was zonked.
Did you notice those TOES!!!
 Oh, and this is Weston… big brother extraordinaire!
Hats, horses, cowboy boots!
Ah… so stinkin' cute!


 McQwire was the perfect gentleman, and I had a great time working with him and his fabulous family 
and the good news is, they are doing the baby milestones package, so you and I will get to see him again at 3, 6, 9 & 12 months. 
 Oh, such squishy yumminess!!
Love this photo of McGwire and his dad… such a great size comparison. 

 Okay… I must be off!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com




No comments: