Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

I can tell you how happy it makes me to have been out taking Senior pictures today!
 That means that my favorite time of year, is just around the corner!
 Tenlee is actually graduating this year… just weeks away!
Her amazing mom has home schooled her from the very beginning!
 I was pretty excited to finally have the chance to work with Tenlee, I have thought for a long time that she would be fun photograph… I was right. 
 True to spring time in Colorado we had some clouds, wind, rain and sun!
Even found a patch of snow!


 This was one of my favorite outfits and I loved it with all the dead wood.  
The splash of color on the boot made it even more fun!
 My other favorite outfit and she made the jacket thingy.  
It was awesome!  
 Such a beautiful young lady. 



 I told you, I liked this outfit!

 Phew… I posted a lot of pictures!!!  
But I just loved so many!!!
I hope to see lots and lots of seniors this summer!!!  Tell your friends@
cija@3wishesphotography.com
www.3wishesphotography.com

No comments: