Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 Hey there!  Just droppin' by for a quick sneak peek.
Last night I was with John & Renee and their two kids, 
 Mia, who is 5 and Max, who is 8.

 It was a beautiful night for a photo shoot, except for 1 thing.
 Or maybe better stated, a million things!
The mosquitoes were bazonkers! If you have a shoot come up this summer, bath in  OFF! before you come out!  Thankfully, I had some in the car and we will able to fight them off and finish our shoot in peace. 

 Poor Mia, got a splinter early on… but she toughed it out with the promise that dad the "master of splinters would take care of it afterwards".  Thanks for being such a brave little trooper!

 Just FYI… the Cooksey's are hitting the dusty trail.  Heading out for an epic road trip, full on Griswald  style!  So after Tyler peek tomorrow I will be M.I.A. for a couple of weeks.
 I have two more openings for the last week of June, so if you are hoping to get on the calendar this month, don't delay!
Alrighty then,  I must be off!  There is soooo much to do!
Stay cool!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: