Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Photographer in Parker, CO

Time for another sneak peek!
This time we are taking a peek at my fabulous friends, The Porter Family.  I have had the privilege of taking this family's photos since before Kate was even born.  
(Of course being the nut job that I am, I called her Rose most of the evening because she reminded me so much of my friend, Tiffani's daughter, Rose.  Sometimes I could just smack myself!)
It was a treat to take their photos during the summer this year, usually we are getting together in November or so (we have had some chilly shoots in the past!)
 Do I need to say how much I liked all the flip flops!?!?
 Side note… Rod and I had an impromptu date night this evening.  I had just finished deboning 10 chicken thighs when he walked in and told me that it "smelled funky".
One bout of food poising and you won't take any chances so into the trash the chicken went and out came a box of mac & cheese, then it hit me!  It was the perfect night for a date.
 So we cruised on outta here, had some yummy carne asada fries at Rudolfo's and then went to see the new Terminator movie.  I was immediately transported back to 1984!  A particularly good year for me. 
 If I remember right, I saw the first Terminator movie at Buchingham Square with my best friends Yvette, Jennifer and Julie. Good times!
 Okay, I need to wrap this up.  It's getting late and the hubby is waiting up for me to finish. 
Thanks Porters!!  Customers Friends like you are truly a blessing to me and my family!!
Until next year!! (Or at least the Halloween Photo Day!!)
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: