Sunday, November 15, 2015

Family Photographer in Larkspur, CO

First beautiful snow shoot of the year!!!
And it was a beauty!
With some beautiful people… Jason and Catherine and their four kids.
Max
Lexi

 Sophie
 and Ty… the best little 4 year around!!!
 I have been so blessed to photograph this family for several years now… Sophie was maybe 3 months old the first time we did photos together. 
 We ended our day with a snowball fight… I would not recommend participation.
 Laser arms and very good aim!! I did love how everyone knew better than to throw any snow at mom!

So speaking of snow, are we going to get the 2 feet of snow?!?!?
I am all for it, I managed to move all my shoots to this weekend, so one more tomorrow morning and I am good till Friday, so as far as I am concerned "Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!!"
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: