Friday, November 20, 2015

Snow!!

One thing is for certain.  If someone reschedules their shoot because of snow, I am going to grab my kids and head out for a shoot of our own!
 I love nothing more than a shoot done in the snow!
 And I was in need of a Christmas card photo so this was perfect!
Hard to believe how grown up my little girlies are getting. 

I love these photos so much!!!
I just adore the beautiful snow, paired with my beautiful girls.
Now… ordinarily the natural choice after a snow shoot would be some coffee or hot chocolate.
BUT!!! SMALL CAKES IS NOW OPEN!!
and on my yummy!! They were de-eeee-lishous!
Melia and I had the Snickers, Sabrina had the Wedding Cake and Ryanne had the Cookies and Creme.
 Such a cute shop too… wooden swings for babies and toddlers, a huge chalk board wall for the kids to color on and it looked like a party room too!
 We are committed to the on going process of collecting data and getting back to you. 
Well, now it is time to step away from this computer and snuggle on the couch with my favorite humans!
 and Boo Boo.
 Enjoy the snow, stay warm and see you at the Star Lighting tomorrow!!
 I just love the holidays!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: