Friday, February 26, 2016

Kid's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 Yippee!!  We have officially made it to the weekend! and my started pretty good.
This morning I got to  hang out with Ben.  Who is FOUR!  Seriously, Four?
I was definitely thinking three.  How can they grow up so fast?!?
 So… Ben LOVES cars, LOVES them!! So I decided to bring a car along for him to play with during his shoot, it was a big hit.  His favorite part was all the stuff the opens. 
 My favorite part was all these adorable smiles.
 We did Ben's shoot in Golden, so all the girlies came along for the ride and then we hit up the Geology  Museum at the School of Mines.
 and then the best part… lunch at Fuzzy's with my BFF. 
 and treats from the amazing bakery across the street!
 Man! What a BEAUTIFUL day!!  Ya gotta, love Colorado!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: