Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

So, we have made it to HUMP Day!! and on my, what I day it has been!
My day started off with 3 hours on the phone with Apple.  I cried.  Yes, I am the one they talk about at the water cooler this morning!
But now, I just finished getting this sweet boy's sneak peek all together so things are looking up!
These dreamy eyes are good for the soul.
You remember, Deacon.  Well, it was time for his 6 month shoot.  We were scheduled for an AM shoot but mom didn't think he would dig the falling snow, so we met up in the afternoon instead, but it was still pretty chilly. 
He wasn't particularly smiley (SOOO normal at the 6 month photoshoot), but who needs to be smiley when you have this FACE! 
 Ah… but mom managed to squeeze a few smiles out of him. 
Sweet boy!
Oh my goodness… he is just so CUTE!!!
 Looks to me like he has something very important to say.   Well, I suppose I better get some dinner going, see you soon!!
 www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


No comments: