Thursday, August 18, 2016

Family Photographer in Castle Pines, CO

One of the things I love most about my job, it that I get to meet some really great people and then they keep showing up on the other side of my lens. Just about all of my customer return for another round of photos and that is my most favorite part of my job. I met this awesome family when their oldest son, Ryker was born.  I got to see them every 3 months are his milestone session and then much to my delight they had, Deacon!!  And we have had another fun filled year of photo ops!! I am sad to say that this is Deacon's 1 year session (insert sad face here...) and I will miss our quarterly shoots but here's hoping for another one!!  I mean they should really try for a girl right?!
Thanks Cain's!!

 www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: