Thursday, August 11, 2016

Senior Pictures - Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

I can not tell you how much I enjoy taking senior pictures.  Each one inspires me and pushes me and I always leave feeling like I did this art of photography just a little bit better today than yesterday. 
It doesn't hurt when you have such amazing models to help you along the way. 
This is Hillary, she is a 2017 Senior at Heritage High School.  I absolutely love this girl's funky vibe.  She made me laugh and smile and just want to be more like her! She hopes to become either a nurse or an occupational therapist for kids with special needs.  She will be awesome!  Her patients will adore her and want to work hard to please her!!


 May the Lord bless you and keep you, Hillary!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: