Saturday, September 17, 2016

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Just droppin' in to put a little peak of Colton up for his Grandma!
I am a bit tardy on this peek and didn't want her to have to wait any longer. 
 This is my 2nd time working with this very handsome fella!

 What a sweet boy he is!
 I love when little ones bring their favorite toys along, some of the most precious photos I have of my girls are taken with a favorite toy... those photos can bring back so many sweet memories.

I am sucker for the "stick out your tongue" photos!! 
So cute!!
 We even took an impromptu trip to the fire station.
Colton loved the firetrucks but found himself a bit intimidated at the same time. 
 While he wasn't willing to sit on any of the trucks, I did manage to talk him into chillin' in front of the fireman's gear.  I love this picture so much!!
 And then he decided to take a seat in front of this antique truck... adorable!
 Yep! another tongue picture!!!  I'm sorry, I can't help myself!
 LOVE! Just look at that sweet boy peering in the window...
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: