Wednesday, September 7, 2016

High School Senior Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Oh man... sometimes I just love my job.  Okay, maybe not at 11:09PM when I am trying to get sneak peeks up and orders out the door, but at 5:30 PM when I get to take pictures of such amazing young people like this beautiful girl!! Then it is really awesome!
This is Emma, she is a 2017 Senior at Lutheran High School in Parker, CO. 
The future is still a bit of a mystery for Emma, but she is toying with a career in either nursing or marketing. 
 I really had the best time with Emma and I loved her gorgeous outfits!  
 And her hair.  I was seriously coveting the hair. 
 and the smile, amazing smile!
 And the eyes!! Oh I love this photo with the leaves!

 I am going to miss these seniors.  I just love working with seniors sooo much!


 This photo, the one below...  I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
Thank you, Emma!  Best wishes for you in your Senior year!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: