Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Family Photographer in Larkspur, CO

I hope you all had a fabulous 4th!  We BBQ'd with friends and watched the fabulous firework show in Castle Rock, but before the festivities began, on Saturday night I met up with Jay and Terri for some family photos.  
 If I remember correctly, Terri mentioned that they haven't had an updated photo since their son was months old!!
 Jay actually purchased this shoot as a Christmas gift for his wife, so it was fun to finally get to meet the whole family. He also purchased individual shoots for both of his kids.  
 Bryce decided to go ahead and tag his shoot onto the family shoot, so he brought along his sweet dog for some photos.  We also got to take photos of guitar playing - Bryce, business suit - Bryce and chemist - Bryce! Laura is saving her shoot for fall and some beautiful fall colors.


 Music seems to run in the family.  Jay brought his guitar along as well... and talk about romantic he play a song that he wrote for his wife!  That's it!  I am going to ask Rod to write me a song.  It will be on the trombone, so it might not be the same...

I think this photo of Jay and Terri might just be my favorite!
I adore love that stands the test of time. 
Beautiful!
 Great night. Great family!
 www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


No comments: