Saturday, July 22, 2017

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

Just dropping in for another sneak peek.  This time it is Cara (who just happens to be my next door neighbor) a 2018 Senior at Douglas County High School!!
Cara is not sure where she wants to go to college yet, but she does know that she wants to study nursing. Certainly,  can't go wrong with nursing!
 We had some what a "weird moment" while taking the photo below... this older gentleman walked by whipped out his phone and started taking pictures of Cara.  We were all a little dumb founded! 
Tip of the day, even if you think the scenery is pretty it is never appropriate to take a photo of someone else's kid! 

 Thankfully we never saw him again!
 This was my favorite outfit of the day!
I thought she looked absolutely stunning!
 And the photo below is my fave of the day!  I just loved that old door with the color of her hair and eyes.



 Couple more outfit changes and pictures until the sun went down!
 And no rain!!
 Well, thanks, Rosie and Cara! I hope you have a fantastic year!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: