Friday, August 30, 2024

High School Senior Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

I am excited to be delivering Ashlyn's senior collection today! This shoot was so much fun. An accident had sent her and her mom on a detour that caused them to be late for their shoot. But I was immediately struck by Ashlyn's spunky personality! I knew instantly that her shoot was going to be fun. The month of August is perfect for this spot, the sun hits that butte and reflects off this dirt road in a way that makes my heart happy.  Plus the meadow of wild flowers and grasses is the perfect backdrop to show case such a beautiful young lady. A big thank you to Ashlyn and her mom Kerrie for choosing me and trusting me with such a special photoshoot. 
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: