Monday, September 30, 2024

Castle Rock Outdoor Photographer

The light rail station is a fun location option and Sara was looking for a location a bit further north for this year's shoot. 
 
I can't get over how much Ethan has grow up since our first shoot together which was his newborn session! 
Here he is when he was THREE!!
And then there is Owen!!!  What is happening to this kids?!
Here he is at TWO!
My favorite spot to take photos at the light rail is on the bridge that crosses over the highway. I love the lighting in here and the vertical and horizontal lines. I'd do the whole shoot up here if I thought I could get away with it!
And of course, we had to do some of Sara too!
An Eskimo kiss all on their own!!
I always love working with Sara and her boys!!





PHOTOGRAPHER'S TIP
This stairway is nothing special but I knew the contrast between the low light in the background and the natural light coming from behind the camera would be perfect for highlighting the family and a dark and moody way. Be sure to expose for your client's face. Be especially careful to watch your highlights, over exposing this image would ruin the vibe!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: