Thursday, June 17, 2010

Infant Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado















Is it possible that it is already Thursday? This week has flown by and I have very little to show for it! I did actually manage to get my kids to the pool yesterday, phew... I'm glad that's done for the summer!! I'm looking forward to this weekend, not only is it Father's day, but it's my birthday!!! I am not one of those people who don't celebrate birthdays, I love 'em!! And the longer I can make the celebration last the better!! Perhaps we should start celebrating even tonight, dinner out somewhere, maybe some smore's when we get back home!! Yes that sounds lovely!!

Well, today Levi came by for a visit. He is almost 4 months old! Doesn't he have beautiful eyes?? Just so dreamy! Levi's mom is taking advantage of the baby milestone package so we will get to see little Levi at least 3 more times (6 months, 9 month and 1 year)! Well, it's going on dinner time, I better find my shoes, so I ready when my hubby gets home! Now, where to go...

No comments: