Saturday, June 12, 2010

Maternity Photography in Castle Rock, CO






Oh my goodness, I am just down right giddy about my shoot today. First of all it was an "on location in home shoot" (which is where I come to your house) and I absolutely LOVED the personal feel that it gave these photos. Secondly, Sung is also a photographer (a photo journalist, she's even taken pictures of the President!!). She was letting me try out her studio equipment (so I could decide if I wanted to set up a studio in my home), she was a great teacher and while I learned alot..., my opinion of studio photography remained the same. Me no likey!! So we took the shoot back upstairs and I did my "Cija" thing! Natural light all the way! There is just nothin' more beautiful!! And when you are shooting such a beautiful lady, the results can be breathe taking... I hope you enjoy!!! For more info on scheduling your own session please visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/. Ta Ta!! Cija

2 comments:

juli said...

Hi Cija! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I apparently missed this post of yours, I hadn't seen it. BEAUTIFUL! You did such a great job. What kinds of cool things did you learn from her? I agree with you about the natural light 100%! You rocked it girl--way to go!

Anonymous said...

WOW these shots are wonderful. She's my reason to be. Please let me know how I can purchase from you.

Susan Honore
sgann@amfam.com