Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Senior Pictures in Denver, Colorado











Oh my, I must admit I am quite sleepy! Last night was my "Favorite Things" Party so I got to bed a bit late and then I laid awake most of the night thinking about tonight's shoot. I just hate it when I do that! Tonight I got to do my first "Girl" Senior session of the season (try saying that 3 times fast)! Girls are always fun, because they almost always like being in front of the camera and are willing to try just about anything! Megan was no exception! She was willing to jump right in the middle of the lake if I wanted her to, fortunately it never came to that, although she did find herself in the middle of a stream and a fountain on a couple different occasions. Girls, like Megan, make my job super easy... isn't she simply STUNNING! Well, I am making one typ-o after the next so that is my cue to turn off the computer and go to bed!! See you again soon! For more information on scheduling your own session visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/. Hugs, Cija

No comments: