Thursday, July 15, 2010

Family Photography in Castle Rock, CO








Tonight I was with the Allison family, well... technically it was last night, since it is already tomorrow. Yes, I am at it again, staying up way too late. I promised myself that when I got home from my shoot tonight, I would sit on the couch and spend sometime with my hubby, I wouldn't run up stairs and start working on pictures. Yep, I stood by my promise, we laid on the couch together and watch an episode of Leverage and So You Think You Can Dance and at 10:45 we headed for bed... well, almost! I got side tracked and here I sit, going on 1:00AM editing pictures and writing a blog post! Oh, I will so regret this decision tomorrow! Why oh why, do I do this to myself? So... as I was saying last night I was with the Allison Family. When I showed up at the location it was pouring!! Not good... but after 15 minutes or so, the rain stopped and we were able to start our shoot! These two kiddos have the most beautiful eyes!! Well, I hope you enjoy this little peak into tonight's shoot. For more info on scheduling your own photo session, visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/. Nighty Night! Cija

No comments: