Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Twice As Nice













This has been a weird week with my oldest staying at her Grandpa's house, but I thought I would take advantage of only having the twins. Their birthday is coming up and I thought I would get their annual birthday pictures done and out of the way (giving my fantabulous invitation creator lots of time to create some spectacular!! http://www.somethingcreative.org/). By the way, I can not even begin to tell you how much harder it is for me to take pictures of my own kids! OIY!!!
OH!! and we went to my favorite cupcake place today http://www.nomeliecupcakes.com/ (I won two free cupcakes!) and when I got there they only had 14 cupcakes left!!! YIKES!! So I bought 9, well... I was in a panic! Can't wait for dessert time! Okay, it's 7:00, I haven't even started dinner yet!! and "So you think you can dance" is on!! So I am outta here!! Can't wait to take Charlie's pictures, oops I mean Quinn's pictures tomorrow (you'll see what I mean!!) TTFN! Cija

No comments: