Saturday, July 10, 2010

Senior Pictures in Littleton, Colorado










Hey everybody! Hope you are enjoying your weekend! This afternoon I met up with Allison for her Senior pictures. I was actually in youth group with Allison's step-mom many moons ago. I hadn't talked to Daphne in probably 20 some odd years, now see if you can keep up... my husband, Rod, was also in the youth group with us, and about a year or so ago he got a call from Daphne's husband (at least I think it was her husband) about buying or door, or maybe it was a window, it's really not all that important to the story.... anywho, Daphne recognized my husband's name and we later reconnected on Facebook (ya, got love Facebook)!! Now how cool is that?! AND... to wrap up the weekend with "blasts from the past" my childhood friend, Eva is coming into town tomorrow!! We have been friend for almost 40 years!! (Oh my goodness the makes me sound really old!)
Anyway, all that to say, I had a ton of fun with Allison today, she loves everything "girlie" which made for a really fun shoot. Hope you enjoy this sneak peek! For more information on scheduling your own shoot, visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/

No comments: