Friday, July 15, 2011

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado









Happy FRIDAY!!!  Man what a super fantastic great day so far!!  Well, accept for getting up at 6:30AM that was not my favorite part, but it was worth it the weather was cool and the lighting B-E-U-Tea-ful for my shoot with Raegan (nope... I spelt that right, I know I am the queen of typ-o's and misspellings).
Oh man, I just love this baby's sweet face, pouty lower lip, straight sweeping bangs and curly curls!  Sweet picture perfection!!  I enjoyed my time with little Raegan so very, very much!!
Then it was home to pack a picnic lunch and head to the pool.  4 hours of speed, nertz and fabulous conversation with my gal pal, Aimee (oh, I do love her!!).  Makes me a little teary to think how God has blessed me with her live in company.
Now, I must be off to the store, it is my night to cook and then if the weather holds me and Keeley will be tip toeing thru the tulips... well maybe not tulips, but you get the idea!
I hope you have a fun filled weekend spent enjoying all that God has lavished on us!!
MUAH!!  (incase you didn't know that it the sound of kiss, I didn't know the first time I saw it and well...  can I just say "awkward!")
Until we meet again! Cija

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much! You are am amazing photographer. I cannot wait to see the rest of them!!!

Cheers,
Lindsey