Saturday, July 2, 2011

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, Colorado












Yikes!!!  I am really pressed for time, but I just had to get this sneak peek up for Katie!!  We had the best time at her Senior Shoot!!!  Katie actually lives in Iowa, but she has been here nannying for the summer, so her Aunt Lynn (Levi's mommy) hooked us up.  I can't say enough good stuff about this stuff it was sheer delight and soooo much FUN!!!  Katie plans to major in Journalism at either the University of Iowa or CU Boulder.  
Okay!!!  I am out the door for CJ's wedding!  Until later! Cija

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your the most magnificent photographer I have ever seen!!! Rod

Anonymous said...

They are all so wonderful!!!! You really did an excellent job and we appreciate it so much! It was so hard to choose. They are all so good! Katie was very happy over the outcome! Sarah