Sunday, July 17, 2011

Newborn Photographer in Parker, CO

This is Oliver and "Peek -a- Hoot" is my favorite picture of the day!!  Oh my goodness, I just love this photo, every time I look at it I start to giggle!
 Check out those trees in the background of this pic, Oliver's mommy is an artist (mostly jewelry, but she showed me some napkin rings that were awesome, they would have made Ann weep!) and she painted his room.  Bare aspens with little bird silhouettes, it was super cool!  Man I wish I could paint (but we have had this conversation before!!)






Oliver was just as sweet as can be and his parents were pretty awesome too and lucky for me they decided to take advantage of the New and Growing Wishes package, so that means... I get to see Oliver again in 3 months!  Yippee!!
For now it is time to get ready for church, my day at the welcome desk!  Oh I do love that job!  However, Day 2 of insomnia may mean the need for some coffee! 
Should be a fun week with another newborn, a couple of high school seniors and fun with a family!
Be back soon! Cija

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look great!!!! I cannot wait to see them all!