Thursday, October 6, 2011

Photographer in Castle Rock CO

 Heidi HO!  This handsome family is the Gardner Family.  I actually got to take Ryan's senior pictures last year and this year they came back for a family photo.  Even the pooches joined us.  Mr Darcy and hmmm... I can't remember the other one's name, sorry pooch!  They were very well behaved, good doggies!!





The weather was really weird, super cloudy and it looked like it was going to rain on us at any moment and then this huge gust of wind blew thru leaves were flying everywhere!!  I wish the wind would go away and leave the pretty leaves on the tree for a while.  
My shoot for tonight had to cancel because of a family emergency, my heart goes out to them.  I was so intrigue by a fall evening with out a shoot I made plans with Aimee to go get a pedicure and almost completely forgot about my niece's bachelorette party!!!  Thank goodness I looked at my calendar!  I would have been just sick!  
I hope you have a wonderful evening.  It may be a few days before I get back here with all the wedding festivities this weekend!!  So I will see you next week!!  Cija

No comments: