Sunday, October 30, 2011

Photographer in Castle Rock CO








Can I just start off by saying Rod almost beat me at Nertz this evening!! WHAT?!?  is happening? Has there been a shift in the time continuum?  First I find out that he is unusually good at shooting pool and now this!  In fact, it wasn't until the last 2 hands that I actually caught and passed him!  
Moving on... great weekend!  We had our annual halloween bash on Friday night, I was a ghost (with some very cool make up I found on pinterest and Rod was Shaggy from Scooby Doo.  Rod made his totally awesome chili and we played a wild game of pictionary (Have I told you this already, I am having a serious deja vu moment...).  Saturday I met up with the Haberts for a family shoot (I brought my family along since Jon and I go way back).  Twenty years back to be exact, how can that be when clearly I am sooooo young!  I used to work with Jon at AKI (I am trying to figure out a way for Rod and I to get invited to the annual AKI Christmas party... I  miss them!!  I figure, Dean probably hasn't even started thinking about planning it, so I'll just plan it for him and show up!)  We wrapped out the weekend with church this morning, Rod and the girls went and picked up trash along the the road with the Castle Rock Orchestra while Aimee and I caught up on some DVR'd shows, we had a yummy roast for dinner and finished out the night with nertz!  Now... I must go to sleep, I have a shoot with Jourdan, first thing (and his mom promised he would RAP for me!)  Nighty Night! Cija

No comments: