Saturday, October 15, 2011

Photographer in Castle Rock CO

 I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend.  So far mine has been delightful.  We had the football game last night, the girls rocked it out, we froze...  you could tell we were newbies all the veterans had gloves, jackets and blankets!!  This morning I enlisted help from 8 or our 9 peeps to help whip the house into shape, it looks fabulous!  Aimee and I made some fabulous italian beef sammies for dinner, did a couple of Halloween shoots this afternoon, for some folks who will be out of town and then... I met up with this colorful family (love the colors!!!).  Let's see if I can remember all the names.  Hmmm... I am trouble already, I don't know grandma's name.  Just Grandma... she is 93!!  I want to be her when I grow up! Then there was her daughter, Carolyn or Caroline (oh boy, I am not off to a good start!) and her hubby, Larry.  Their two kids, Molly, who is married to Nick and Zach who is married to Francine and then there are the baybeez!!  Keeley and Nora.
 Keeley is above... yep, you recognize her, she is one of my milestone beauties, already 9 months old!!!  No stinkin' way.  Below is Norma, or Lola as I like to call her.  I have no idea, I am blaming it on Aimee as she had me rockin' out to Barry Manilow yesterday in the car (with Yellow Feather's in her hair...). 
 I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!
 SERIOUSLY... COULD THEY BE ANY CUTER????
 NOPE, NO WAY, NAHDAH!!  THE CUTEST!
 4 Generations, pretty cool.  That doesn't happen all that often does it? 

 Such sweetness, I loved Lola's, I mean Nora's sweet little curls and her precious little lips! (I liked her boots too!)

Oh the TOES!!!  You know how much I LOVE the toes!!!  and they are all tippy on top of it!  I can't stand it!!!  It's too much!
Love this one on Molly, Nick and Keeley!!  Well, it's 9:30 on Saturday and my husband is arm's length away on the couch watching one of the Bourne movies,  it's time I go curl up on the couch with him!!  Nighty Night!  

No comments: