Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

I hope your Valentine's day is off to a good start!  Rod and I actually celebrated last Friday (is it wrong that I want a do over now that it is actually Valentine's Day!) we went to see "The Vow" (good movie and it's based on a true story) and then went to dinner at Maggiano's.  Tonight I will see if I can come up with something festive for the whole family.  I did have heart shaped donuts for the girlies this morning (it was a total fluke, I stumbled across them yesterday when I was looking for a glazed donut to put in Maquires's lunch (Ryanne had to make his lunch today and it was on his request list). 
 FINALLY!!!  Yesterday, I was able to actually do a photo shoot!  This cold weather has made the rescheduling in February a challenge!  And I was delighted to break out the camera for my little gal pal, Hartly, who is turning 2!!!  How can that even be possible?
Of course, Hartly's grandma joined us. LOVE!  She always has the best props to play with! Love this old tricycle!  However, I was a little disappointed that we did not have our usual "animal co-star"!!  No chicken, no goat... not even a horse!!  

 And then there is Kayla, Hartly's beautiful mommy.  I don't know what it is about this family but I am secretly claiming them as part of my own.  I just love them so much!  So it's fitting that their sneak peek finds it's self on Valentine's day!!
It was still pretty darn cold so we had to move things instead...  Kayla suggested the fire station!!  The firemen in Larkspur and very accommodating!  


Well, I must be off... there is much to be done!!  I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's day!  

“Therefore I am now going to allure her;
   I will lead her into the wilderness
   and speak tenderly to her.
 There I will give her back her vineyards,
   and will make the Valley of Achor a door of hope.
There she will respond as in the days of her youth,
   as in the day she came up out of Egypt.
    “In that day,” declares the LORD, 
   “you will call me ‘my husband’; 
   you will no longer call me ‘my master.’ 

 I will betroth you to me forever; 
   I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, 
   in love and compassion. 

Hosea 2: 14-16 & 19


No comments: