Thursday, February 23, 2012

Family Photographer in Parker, CO


Today, I was scheduled to be with the Cambron family, but we heard rumors about today's weather and pulled it in to yesterday afternoon.  I was worried about the wind and spent most of the day praying for for small wind free window, and the Lord delivered!!  We had absolutely no wind at all!!
 This handsome family had travelled all the way from Alaska!  Man, what an awesome place!!  Rod and I took a cruise there for our 5th wedding anniversary it was amazing, best vacation ever!
 Of course, we had to get a picture with all the grandkids!  Nathan, Leah, Josiah and Timothy!!  (Oh man, now I am starting to doubt myself, was it Nathaniel? Oh boy... the mind is slipping!!)

 I had a good time hangin' with this family all the way from Bennett, CO!!
We used to go out to Bennett for football games when I was in high school, I went to a small private school and our cheerleaders always got made fun of for their cheerleading 
skirts that hung below the knee!



Well, the girlies are home today because of the snow, so I am getting bugged about makin' lunch, I guess I better get on it. 
Two more shoots this week, so I will see you again soon!!
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com

No comments: