Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

So do you have those "sayings" that you are not quite sure of? For example... I was going to say "Heidi Ho!!" or is it "Haddie Ho!!"  or... perhaps it's NEITHER!! In light of this uncertainty I will simply say, "Hello!" I hope you all had a fantabulous weekend!
 Our girls were kidnapped by their Nana for a sleep over on Saturday so Rod and I got to spend the whole live long day together... in fact, he came with me on my photo shoot and graciously lugged two chairs and a blanket around for me.  What a guy!!

 Which brings me to this handsome fellow... Sir Connor.  Isn't he simply the dreamiest?!  I mean seriously, look at that sweet little profile and the lusciously long lashes!  Not to mention the lips!! The picture below is my absolute FAVE of the DAY!  It's so sweet my teeth hurt!


 I was very impressed with his 1 year old walking skills, although I must admit, he preferred walking away from me much more than walking towards me.  
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!  I LOVE THIS!!  


THE END.

No comments: