Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Photographers in Castle Rock, CO

 Oh my goodness, it feels like I haven't been here for a very long time.  That silly thing called "life" has been getting in the way.  A big thank you to all of you who have asked about my parents.  My mom is feeling a little better, but the recovery is slow and she is still in a lot of pain.  She was able to make it out of the house yesterday and to the doctor for a check up.  Her prescription?  Time.
 My dad was transferred from the hospital to a rehab center on Saturday night, not sure how long he will have to be there.  He has a brace on his knee and I am sure he will need to hang out there until he can master walking with it.  I appreciate your prayers for them, as well as for my brother Mick and his family.  Mick is staying with my mom full time right now, I know from personal experience that it can be an exhausting and overwhelming job.  I thank God for his willing heart to serve my mom in this way.  

 Now... on to Clark.  This was his 10 month shoot.  The months are just whizzing by!!  Can it be that we only have two more shoots together?!?!?  I am not sure what I will do with out my monthly visits from such a sweet and handsome fella!
 So I think... these are my faves.  The one above and the one below.  I LOVE his little suspender straps and how they have fallen off his shoulders.  Oh the cuteness, I just can't stand it.  I also the love the one below, just rolling around in the grass with nothing but that sweet little hand in focus.  YUM!


Well, I hope you are all doing well, and got a chance to enjoy the beautiful weather we have had lately!  Other than my parent's accident, things in the land of Cooksey has been pretty fantabulous!  Oh! I forgot to tell you that Rod (my hubby) got a new job!  Started yesterday, this job is cutting an hour and a half off his commute time every day, so we are all pretty excited about that!  The girls have been praying for that the last couple of months and it's fun to see them realize that God answered their prayers. 
Well, I have been out and about all the live long day, running errands and putting the final touches on this Friday's Gong Show event to welcome the new pastor and his family to our church.   So now, it is time to turn my focus to "what's for dinner?"
Until next time!!
cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com (for you iPad users)

No comments: