Friday, March 30, 2012

Baby Photographer in Lonetree, CO


Technically, I am off this week, spending Spring Break with the "Girlies" but how am I supposed to say "No" to this little pile of cute gushiness!!! IMPOSSIBLE!
This little beauty is Miss Sloan and she is 3 months old, seriously what a little Doll Face!  She brought her production crew along with her, Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa!!  And as a matter of fact... so did I!!  Melia, Ryanne and Sabrina also came along (it was fun to have them with me and they were such good helpers, carrying baskets and blankets and even holding the reflector for me!)

 I am lovin' this beautiful weather!  Sloan even got the chance to sport some of her fabulous spring wear! If you would join me in praying for this sweet little girl, she is having some trouble with her hips and needs to wear a brace for awhile (24 hours a day).  Hopefully the brace will do it's thing and she can be back to kicking and playing with those precious little legs asap!!
The one below, may be my fave of the day.  Love that little hand!!


Okay, I gotta run, I sent the girls up to take showers and I am pretty sure there is no hot water left for me! But we are off to play some Putt Putt with our friends!!  Have a great weekend!
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I LOVE THEM! And so do grandma and grandpa. I have already shared the blog on Facebook and sent out several mass emails to friends and familyJ Thanks again! I look forward to seeing the entire collection. Have a great weekend!

Jennifer