Thursday, June 14, 2012

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO



Oh Andrew... what a little heart breaker you are!!!
 Tuesday morning I met up with Andrew 
and his wonderfully, sweet, precious, dear to me, mom... Cathy

 At our last shoot, Andrew was FREEZING!!! and not so happy, so we ended up taking his pictures while he sat on his mom's lap in the front seat of their car!!  But today he was just as happy as could be and a pure delight to photograph!
 He was even ad-libbing a bit here and there, I told him that I did his mom's belly shots too!! 
Oh bahaha!!

 Well, I have to keep it short and sweet!  I need to get a jump on Emily's sneak peak tonight and the goal is to be in bed by 11:00 tonight, 
remember I told Dr. Clint I would get to bed early one night a week ; ) !!
Remember to pray for Adi (www.adisheart.com), Tamara (she had a stint put in her lung yesterday to fix a hole in her lung and for Amber who was in a very serious jet skiing accident over the weekend.   I heard yesterday that her spinal cord was severed and there is little chance she will walk again.  
Hugs to you all!! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: