Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO



After spending the morning with Sloan, I spent the evening with Danielle and her very prepared mom, Teresa.  She had this one little carrying basket thing (Oh Mrs. Lot is going to love that sentence structure!!) but the amazing thing was all the stuff she managed to fit in there!  Two blankets (to make an impromptu changing room in the woods), several pairs of shoes, a mirror, brush, bottled water for all of us and I am just scratching the surface!)



 Danielle is a 2013 Senior at Ponderosa High School, she is not sure what her future holds quite yet but for now her passion is barrel racing (ya know, like with a horse) which sounds pretty fun to me!
Who knows maybe we will see Danielle competing at the rodeo in the years to come.



 It was seriously like a 100 degrees when we did this shoot... I don't know how she wore this hoodie!  Even if it was just for a few minutes.  As for my faves of the day... hmmm, I am torn so I am going with 3 faves, #1, #2 and the hoodie shot below.
Before I head off to bed, I have to pause long enough to ask you to be praying for my sweet friend, Tamara.  We have been praying for her since January, when I became aware that she needed a lung transplant, as many of you know, she had her transplant surgery back in May and the recovery process has been very slow.  Along the way, Tamara got a hole in one of her new lungs, they have tried several procedures to try and close the hole but today the doctor's are at a loss with no other options, Tamara is being put back on the transplant list.  This is heart breaking news for the Tamara, Chad (her fiancé ) and her whole family.  I know that this comes as no surprise to God and that He is completely in control and I am encouraged to remember Tamara's brave statements of faith as she waited on the Lord for her 1st transplant.  In this life, we face very difficult situations but the Lord uses them and takes those things that were meant for evil and uses them for good.  If there is one thing I know about Tamara it would be her heart for the Lord and her burning desire to be used for His eternal kingdom.  
Please be praying....
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesephotography.com

No comments: