Monday, June 18, 2012

Family Photography in Castle Rock, CO









On Saturday night I was able to check out a new location, the west side of Castlewood Canyon, which was actually very beautiful and had a great mountain feel (keep in mind however there is a "special activities" pass and daily park passes that have to be purchased for this location).  
I photographed Rich and Kim's family a few years ago and afterwards they purchased a gift certificate for Rich's parents and Saturday was the day they cashed it in.  So we had Rich, Kim and their two boys, Keagan and Eathen, Chris and Alice and Rich's sister Kirsten and Sir (he shortened it down to try and help me out).  I am listing the names because I am just tickled pink that I remembered them all!!  
After the shoot it was time to settle in to celebrate Father's day; I hope Rod had a great day!
We, of course started with church in the morning, then it was off to see The Avenger's (pretty fun movie, I'm not usually crazy about  the super hero flicks), a trip to the pool to cool off and then a BBQ steak dinner with all the fix in's!  Hope you all enjoy your father's day!!
Be back soon with a peek at Sloan's 6 month shoot.
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: