Monday, April 15, 2013

Baby Milestones Photography in Castle Rock, CO



I trust you all survived your weekends!!  Phew... I am pooped!  We were busy celebrating Melia's 10th birthday and every single minute was jammed packed with fun and adventure!  
But before the celebrating began...
 I had 3 shoots on Friday.  First, was Brielle!! It was time for her 
9 month milestone photoshoot!
 She is getting so big and sooo grown up!!!
 We were back at grandma's house for our shoot.  Brielle's grandma was telling me that they had this rocking horse made for their girls when they were little, and Brielle's mom named the horse 
"Merry Legs", I just love that kinda stuff!! 
Years from now Brielle with tell the story of Merry Legs to her kids!!
 Thinking ahead we took a few "Patriotic" photos for Brielle's birthday invitations!!
 PIGGIES!!!
As usual, I had a great time with Brielle!!  For now, I am off.  Ryanne is home today with a sore throat so I think we may do some snugglin' on the couch!!
xoxo, Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: