Monday, April 22, 2013

Maternity Photography in Castle Rock, CO

And so another week begins!! I hear we have more snow in our future... doesn't the snow look pretty in the image below?  I love the contrast, the final days of winter hanging on while the green of spring forces it way onto the scene.
This is Jennifer and her hubby, Jared.  They are expecting a bouncing baby boy in June (just one day before my birthday!! Yes I was equally as excited when they told me).
We were scheduled for earlier in the week but with the snow, Jennifer opted for a day later in the week in hopes of warmer weather.  Although I must admit I was all geared up for my first in the snow maternity shoot!!  Tight fitting sweaters with scarves and mittens!!  Oh me oh my! It would have been fabulous... however, my clients rarely share my snowy shoot enthusiasm!!  (Except for Beth!  Come on Beth, next year you and me and kids out in the snow!!!)
Just "wook" at the cute "wittle" froggie shoes!!! and soon there will be cute "wittle" piggies all tucked warm inside!!  

Okay... you have to admit it!  She has the best little bump EVER!
 I just loved this big old tree.. and twisty and bent!

 Ah!!!  Fun times! Maternity shoots are always fun shoots... 
everyone is always excited and happy to be there! 
 Well... I must get back to work!  Until next time!! (We're gonna get to see Keeley this week, her mommy is having a baby and we are meeting up for some belly shots before the new baby arrives! Oh!!! and Aspen Grace was born!!!  I will be hanging out with her on Wednesday!! and some bridal portraits on Friday!  Sounds like a pretty fun week to me!!)
TTFN!! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com



No comments: