Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Well, we have made it to "Hump Day"... I am sort of counting on it being an easy downhill glide from here.  Not my favorite week so far. 
But then there's this face and how can you not smile!!
Ah... Solomon your'e so stinkin' cute!  Can you just come over and play with me today?!?

 And then there is little Miss Ava... what a lovely young lady!  
She was so eager to please, just a sweet delight. LOVE this picture of her!
 Jeff and Jackie (she's the one that makes my totally awesome christmas cards) and she is truly the sweetest most tender hearted person I know.  She and Janie Campbell (Ah, Janie... I miss you!).  
I want to be just like them when I grow up.  
This adorable family is Jeff's sister, (her) husband and their 7 month old, pile of squishy deliciousness... Solomon!
 The Sweet Gavi Girlies!
 Jeff's mom and dad or should I say dad and mom?!  Well, you get the picture, Ha!
Somedays I am just so witty!
 Maryn, Maryn, Maryn...  there are no words.
(swooning.)

I mean seriously....

 This was a great way to end my very full day of shooting!
I was so tired when it was all over, I sat in my car for an hour... I couldn't find the energy to drive home.  So I just sat there, staring out the window.  Pretty funny. 

 If the Lord tarries and I get to have some grandkids of my own, this will be my very favorite picture!!
Me all wrapped up in my gooey grandkids... I may have to ask Rod to step aside so I can be like the cream surrounded by my little twinkles!! 
(No offense, Rod I think you're awesome!  Love of Life!  Air that I breathe...  all that good stuff!)

Well... it's back to work for me!!  Have a wonderful day!
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: