Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Bridal Portraits in Castle Rock, CO

 Today is a perfect day for a wedding!  In fact, Jeff and Christine are probably tying the knot 
right this very minute!!  But earlier they were with me getting some bridal portraits done.
 What a fabulous couple!
and... we had a fabulous time!!
 They have such great smiles!  
I had promised their sneak peek sometime this weekend but...
decided my little wedding gift to them would be to get it up ASAP!
 I am taking tomorrow off, to play with the girls and celebrate  my birthday
but Tina and I will be back to work on Friday with back to Boudoir shoots!
WooHoo!!!
 Then on Saturday, Rod and I will be shooting a wedding... fun trivia, the mother of the bride was Melia's preschool teacher!
So... I will plan to see you all here again next week!  Have a GREAT weekend!
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful and hard work, we had sooooo much fun with you and we love, love, love the pictures......Christine and Jeff