Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Outdoor Wedding Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 Saturday was all about weddings.  The morning started off at Tracie's bridal shower.  Tracie is going to marry my very handsome nephew, Bronson in July!!  Then we were off to Korrie and Taylor's wedding in Louviers, Co.   I was especially excited to be asked to photograph this wedding because Korrie's mom, Lisa was my daughter, Melia's preschool teacher!  We reconnected when she hired me to do her son's senior pictures last fall.  
 Here a couple photos from Korrie and Taylor's "First Look" , Oh man!!  I love the "First Look".  Taylor just kept looking at Korrie from head to toe, taking in every beautiful detail of his lovely bride. 
 And Korrie was grinning from ear to ear!! 

I love the photo below... he just took her face in his hands and pulled her in for a kiss!  It does not get any more romantic than that!!


 I love a Bride who will sit on the ground in her wedding dress!!



 After we were done with the formal Bridal portraits it was time for the wedding party!
Love the blue and yellow!  My brother Mick had blue and yellow at his wedding too, however, the guys wore baby blue tuxes!!!  It was 1980... 





 Love those sweet looks as they watch their little girl get married. 
 Wow!!  Even the minister got with the program!  
Check out the yellow tie!!!

 ACK!!  Small confession! I almost missed the kiss!! The order of ceremony was a bit different than I was used too.  I was behind the altar shooting away, when all of the sudden I heard some key words that meant the kiss was eminent!  Obviously, I made it but YIKES!!


 The reception was lovely with a fabulous feast!!


 Korrie's dad gave a sweet welcome and toast to the couple... loved his notes!
 The first dance... to my current favorite song "A Thousand Years"!!
and of course I loved the fabulous dip!!
 After dancing it was time for dashing!!!  It's a good thing it didn't take them too long to change because the guests discovered that the fake "rice" was quite tasty!!!

Well, it is Wednesday and that means it Church in the Park and I need to get crackin'!!
I'll be back on Friday!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

2 comments:

Ann said...

What a beautiful couple! As always you capture more than a picture! You capture emotion, I can tell by looking at these that they are truly in love!

Lisa said...

LOVE the pictures, Cija! I knew you would do an awesome job and you did. I can't wait to see the rest!

Thank you again, and tell Melia "Hi!" from her old preschool teacher!
Lisa